Don’t let limb deficiency get in the way of living your life to the fullest.
Whether you have an injury, fracture or muscle weakness, P&O Care Ottobock.care orthotists are committed to helping you get back on your feet.
Our team of patient care coordinators and practitioners work closely with your physician and rehabilitation care team to develop a customized care plan that goes beyond just fitting and maintenance.
From prefabricated orthoses to custom bracing solutions, P&O Care Ottobock.care is dedicated to finding the best outcome to restore your mobility.
Our upper extremity orthotics solutions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Shoulder Orthoses
- Shoulder Elbow Wrist Hand Orthoses (SEWHO)
- Humeral Fracture Orthoses
- Elbow Orthoses (EO)
- Elbow Wrist Hand Orthoses (EWHO)
- Wrist Hand Orthoses (WHO)
- Cervical Thoracic Lumbar Sacral Orthoses (CTO)
- Thoracic Lumbar Sacral Orthoses (TLSO)
- Lumbar Sacral Orthoses (LSO)
- Hand & Elbow Splints
Our lower extremity orthotics solutions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Contracture Management
- Femoral Fracture Orthoses
- Hip Abduction Orthoses
- Hip Knee Ankle Foot Orthoses (HKAFO)
- Knee Ankle Foot Orthoses (KAFO)
- Knee Orthoses (KO)
- Tibial Fracture Orthoses
- Dynamic Ankle Foot Orthoses (DAFO)
- Ankle Foot Orthoses (AFO)
ARE YOU LIMITED BY
Chronic foot pain
Flat feet (Pes Planus)
Hammer and Claw toes
High arches (Pes Cavus)
Leg length discrepancy
Partial foot amputation
The Orthotics Team
Evaluation & Casting
After a thorough evaluation, and receipt of a script from your doctor, your custom orthosis will be fabricated in our lab or we will order a prefabricated product best suited for you.
Your device will be ready in about 7-10 working days after your evaluation. Here our certified orthotists will present you with a Custom Care Plan.
1-2 weeks after you receive your orthosis, we’ll schedule a follow-up to make sure you are happy and comfortable with your orthosis.